Sample Invitation Messages for Children’s Birthday Party

Sample Invitation Wordings for Children’s Birthday Party/ Invitaion Wordings For Children’s Birthday Party/ What To Write In A Birthday Party Invitation Card

Birthday parties of kids can be, quite paradoxically, as fun as cumbersome. 
If you are hosting the party at a restaurant then remember to provide a map with clear directions. For a theme party it is best to choose the similar color card as well.

Here are some sample invitation messages for children's birthday party. Do remember to fill in your complete contact details along with the birthday  invitation message so that the parents of your child’s friends can contact you easily. Read on to find the perfect sample invitation messages for children’s birthday party. 
  • We take great pleasure in inviting your daughter (name) and you (parents) for my baby girl’s (name) birthday party. Do come and make this occasion a special one.
  • Our children have the same group of friends and seem to be bonding quite well. Let us also meet on (name’s) birthday bash. It will be a great idea for a get-together for us. Looking forward to see you.
  • My child (name) has told me so much about you that I feel I already know you. Especially the time when you baked cookies for her. It’s her birthday this (day). How about coming for her birthday party and do bring along those famous cookies of yours! We’ve just invited close friends and family and you’re one of us. Do come.
  • I know as a working mom you must be very busy. But can you please spare a few minutes and join us as we celebrate (name’s) birthday? The bash will be a small, informal affair with just his buddies. I would be delighted if you could come over.
  • My little girl is turning another year older. So let’s all get together and celebrate her birthday with pizzas and burgers and cakes. Do hop in guys.
  • ….(name’s) birthday is just around the corner and it is such a heart-warming coincidence that all our relatives are in the city together. That alone calls for celebration. So why let good things wait! Join us for a celebration of togetherness and let’s put our party hats on.
  • My son is now quite a grown up young man – so he says. The Mommy’s darling is turning 4 a few days later and he’s already behaving like a grown up. But not as far as birthday parties are concerned. He is throwing a party on his birthday and the theme is Ben10! Join us.
  • We are throwing a birthday bash for our little angel and you are cordially invited for the party. The map with direction to the banquet hall is overleaf. The dress code is blue.
  • Remember what fun we had at …..(name’s) last year b’day bash. Well, it’s been a year already so let’s get together for another round of non-stop fun. I’m turning 7 on …….(date) and my parents have arranged a fabulous party at …..(venue) See you there at ….(time)
  • I am ….(name) and I would like to invite you to my birthday party. I like pink so the theme for my party is pink. I would be delighted to see you at my party. Love, …..(name)
  • My daughter is turning 6 on ….(date) and I would like to invite all her schoolmates for a party at (Children’s Park) after school. Do come with your child or let me know if a pick and drop arrangement is required. Sincerely, ……(name’s) Dad (name & contact details)
  • We would be delighted to invite you for the birthday party cum dinner of our son …(name). With warm, personal regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Sorry Messages!

Sample Sorry Messages!
Sample sorry messages for husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfreind, friends, boss, Mom and dad , brother and sister - you will surly find the heartfelt sorry wordings for all your near and dear ones