Sample Invitation Wordings for Naming Ceremony/Naming Ceremony Invitation Wordings/What To Write in a Naming Ceremony Card
When your name is so much important, can the naming ceremony be of less importance? The answer is a definite no. So, for all those doting parents or grandparents looking for sample messages or sample wordings for sending out invites for such a special occasion as naming ceremony, here’s a peekaboo at some interesting inviation wordings messages for naming ceremony.
- We want to share our dreams and hopes for our child with you. Please come and bless him/her as we select a suitable name our little angel. Date/Venue/Time
- You were always there for us right since the time we welcomed our little bundle of joy to the time when he took his first steps. Do come and bless him on the fond occasion of his naming ceremony on......at.......
- It will be an evening of fun and frolic as we decide upon a name for our little one. See you there at his naming ceremony.
- Seems like just yesterday when we were shopping for babies’ dresses. Now’s the time for giving her a name. Let’s choose a name that’s as beautiful as our friendship. Do come at her naming ceremony.
- By the grace of God our baby is going to be named in a ceremony in the presence of only a few close friends and family. You are cordially invited to the ceremony.
- This invitation for my child’s naming ceremony is sealed with a little prayer that he becomes as good a person as is his name. Do come and bless him at........on.........
- We want to name our child amidst the positive enegy and good vibes of our friends and family. Please come on....at.......
- A reflection of our aspirations, our child is as special as the name we have selected for him. Do come and increase our joy at his naming ceremony on....at.........
- We request the pleasure of your esteemed company on the memorable occasion of the naming ceremony of our beloved daughter. Date/Time/Venue
- Participating in the name selection, whispering dreams of future in his ears and multiplying smiles will strengthen the bond that we share. So let’s meet up at our baby’s naming ceremony and let the good times flow.
- I read somewhere that children don’t need your presents. They only need your presence. Do come and grace us with your presence at our child’s naming ceremony. We would be delighted to meet you.
- So, share your joy and multiply the blessings for your child at his naming ceremony. You may choose to follow any rituals or keep it an informal affair but remember to spread miles of smiles in your child’s life.