Sample Invitation Wordings For Valentines Day Dinner/Valentines Day Romantic Dinner Invitation Wordings/Invitation Wordings For Valentines Romantic Dinner Date/ Sample Valentine’s Day Romantic Dinner Invitation Wordings
Here are some sample romantic dinner invitation wording which you can use to invite your valetnine to a romantic dinner on Valentine’s Day. If you plan to host a valentine party do check our collection on inviation wordings for valentines day party.
- The night may be cold, but I’ll warm you up tonight. Relax, my dear, Amy. We won’t have to brave the traffic tonight. Let’s enjoy the night with a nice dinner, decadent dessert and revel in whatever comes next. I promise this will be unforgettable. Happy Valentine’s day, my love.
- This weekend, a cabin on top of the hill is waiting. The fireplace will be set. Steak, wine, and you favorite moist chocolate cake will be set for a romantic dinner just for two. Will you be my Valentine’s date?
- Let’s drive off to a peaceful place where we can view the sunset and dine beneath the moon and the stars on Valentine’s night. Honey, please be ready by 6 pm tonight. Your dress is waiting at home. I love you.
- It will by my utmost pleasure to have you join me on Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 7 o’clock p.m. Please wear that favorite Little Black Dress of yours. The place will be a surprise, but it says we have to wear something formal. I will pick you up at your place at 6:30 p.m. Will you be my date this Valentine’s night?
- I have no other wish this Valentine’s Day than to make you happy. Your wish is my command, but first we need to eat a sumptuous dinner just for the two at The Ritz.
- Will you sail away with me and join me for dinner on a yacht this Valentine’s Day? Let’s spend this precious private time alone as we sail off to the sunset. I miss you so much.
- To wait for Valentine’s Day, we will not do. No to noisy restaurants, traffic, and queue. You are too precious to be stressed that way for such a trivial holiday, my love. I will book us a hotel mini-vacation so we can spend time away from the crowd tonight. Please, say yes.
- To my charming prince and my knight in shining armor. You are invited to come to my castle at 7:00 p.m. Let’s share the juicy steak and the sweetest syrup. Our lips will be washed with wine and we’ll be intoxicated with love and passion this Valentine’s Day.
- Attached is a key and a map. Follow the road and open the door when you reach the destination. Dinner by candlelight and a hot eager lady awaits your arrival on Valentine’s Night.
- Tonight nothing else matters in the whole universe but you. If I could ask the time to stand still I would. In the meantime, let’s drink and dine under the stars. I made a reservation for two at the Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort restaurant. It’s a lovely place. Please be ready by 6 pm. I will make this Valentine’s Day unforgettable, my dear.
- I am the luckiest person in the world because I have you. Will you come with me tonight as I take you to a serene and beautiful place I have prepared for you? Happy Valentine’s Day, my love. I will pick you up at your office after work. See you soon.
- Nothing else matters to me but to spend this Valentine’s Day with you. I hope you can join me tonight for dinner and drinks. What’s on the menu? Surprise, surprise! Hint: It’s something you have been wishing to have for the longest time. See you tonight, sweetie.
- Remember where we first dated? I'm taking you there this Valentine’s Day. Although the food we had then is no longer on their menu, I managed to have it served especially for us. I'll come pick you up after work.
- You have the right to remain smiling. Anything you say can, and will be used by me for my own loving amusement. You have the right to go to a romantic dinner this Valentine's night with your partner. If you cannot afford it, I will gladly pick up the tab. See you at 7 p.m. tonight, honey.
- Many are called, but the chosen are few. I got that special reservation just for two! Yes! We're going on a Valentine's dinner at Chef Paul's in Concord, New Hampshire. Dinner starts at 8pm. I'll pick you up around 7 tonight, OK?
Post a Comment